2015年3月26日星期四

My Talking Tom: advantage & disadvantage

if you like game with pets and also mimic – interactive games, then My Talking Tom may be your perfect choice. Here,9game choose a reviews about My Talking Tom for you:

“my talking tom”的图片搜索结果

Advantages
1.My Talking Tom joins the Talking Tom and Friends family that has achieved:
  • – 170 million monthly active users.
  • – Over 1.2 billion downloads.
  • – 725 million views on YouTube.
  • –  Downloads in 230 countries & territories.
2.Many choices of food, furs, furniture, etc.

3.Cool graphics and really addictive and funny game.

4.It is a free game.You can easily earn coins and you do not have to buy them with real money!

Disadvantages

1.My personal opinion is that if  “My Talking Tom” has more interactive spots , for example: if you touch the painting then Tom could say something or when you touch the TV, Tom could say something or shit to armchair or watch a program or even the trailer of Tom. All that could made this app even better.

2.Points would be added if there was two more mini games for more coins. (For example when Tom goes to toilet he could read a book (and play a mini game).
3.Also as a free game has a lot of advertisement (adds) that are annoying. But we can understand that the developer is trying to make a living somehow and yet give us a free app. So still we must say that My Talking Tom app is one of the best free apps.

One play has described My Talking Tom: "As soon as I play the game I have addicted to it."  Do you agree with him, download the game at 9game and have a try!

没有评论:

发表评论