2014年11月2日星期日

How to complete those difficult missions in Subway surfers?

As you know there is always somey difficult missions in Subways Surfers and they may spend me days to complete... How to complete them perfectly spending least of my time? Here is some strategies I used and I want to share them to you... Hopefully they will be useful.

Mission 1: Bump into Signals
Don't be silly and directly bump into them! You will lose the game. The trick is that you should dash from left to right to bump into them. After that you will see the inspector. Remenber not to try again until he lose you.

Mission 2: Collect Many Many coins!
Pick up Magnets and Jetpacks, they will help you get more coins more quikly. To get better result, you should upgrade them!


Mission 3:Sore points without jumping or rolling 
You should turn to Super Headstarts, Jetpacks and Hoverboards in this mission!

Do you have any other trouble on completing missions in Subway Surfers? Just tell me, and I will reply ASAP.:)

Where to download this amazing game for free? Try: 9game.com

没有评论:

发表评论